You will research and write a thematic literature review on the “History of Supply Chain Management.”
Do not “recycle” any work from any previous courses you have taken.
The research paper will be a comprehensive thematic review of the scholarly literature related to the topic “History of Supply Chain Management.”
What is a thematic literature review?
“Thematic reviews of the literature are organized around a topic or issue, rather than the progression of time.”
“Sometimes, though, you might need to add additional sections that are necessary for your study but do not fit in the organizational strategy of the body. What other sections you include in the body is up to you. Put in only what is necessary. Here are a few other sections you might want to consider:
· Current Situation: Information necessary to understand the topic or focus of the literature review.
· History: The chronological progression of the field, the literature, or an idea that is necessary to understand the literature review if the body of the literature review is not already a chronology.
· Methods and/or Standards: The criteria you used to select the sources in your literature review or the way in which you present your information. For instance, you might explain that your review includes only peer-reviewed articles and journals.
· Questions for Further Research: What questions about the field has the review sparked? How will you further your research as a result of the review?”
This section is required and must be included in your paper.
· This section of the literature review is where you integrate faith and learning in this course. After reading Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work,” write a 3–5-page section that integrates the Genesis model, i.e., the creation-fall-redemption-consummation framework, with the learning objectives of this course, which is part of the required 20 pages of content. Conclude with how your integration may be used for furthering God’s purposes for business on earth.
Important Points to Consider
The paper is to be written in strict conformance to current APA standards. It must contain at least 20 pages of content (excluding the title page, abstract, and references), utilizing at least 15 scholarly references within the past 6 years.
For the purpose of this academic paper, adhere to the following rules when quoting or using a source:
· Do not directly quote more than 120 words from any one source.
· If the source is 2,000 words or less, do not directly quote more than 50 words from any one source.
· Do not use the same source more than a total of 3 times within the whole document for quoting or paraphrasing.
· Quotes must contain the section (if provided) and paragraph or page numbers of the quote, and this information must be placed in the reference.
In all instances, use current APA guidelines for citations and references.
The paper must not be a series of quotations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more